The Physicians at Algology Associates are board certified in Pain Management and Anesthesiology.
This type of injection is primarily a diagnostic procedure.
To ensure proper placement of the medication, the procedure is done under fluoroscopy or x-ray.
Dr. Sanjiv Parikh, MDPain Management
- We are proud to have ‘High patient satisfaction’
- We spend considerably more face time with our patients as compared to others. Appointments with a physician are given usually within 1-3 days
- We have a ‘procedure suite’ equipped with fluoroscope facilities in our office, allowing us to provide fast, often ’same day’ treatments for interventional pain management
- This helps reduce the cost of health care by avoiding any ‘facility fees’, decreased transportation costs, and time savings from reduced duplication of paperwork – leading to a faster recovery and return to work.
Dr. Ivan Chen, MDPhysical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- The goal of rehabilitation is to decrease pain and enhance performance without surgery.
- Has a special interest in treating back and neck pain and provides non-surgical care for his patients.
- Interventional pain management.
- Sports medicine