We accept most major insurance, Workers’ Compensation, no-fault auto insurance and Medicare. Please call if there are any questions regarding our acceptance of your insurance.
If you have a printer, please complete and print the forms below and bring them to your first appointment:
Please bring the following to your scheduled appointment:
- MRI Films, CAT Scan reports
- List of all Medications that you are currently taking
- Your insurance cards
- Names and addresses of referring and primary doctors
- Completed patient information forms (if possible)
Prior to any procedure, it is very important to tell us if you are currently taking any blood thinner medication such as Coumadin or Plavix.
If you will be receiving conscious sedation for your procedure:
- Please have an escort available to drive you home
- Do not have anything to eat or drink after midnight on the day prior to the procedure